Monday, January 26, 2009

MySeLf.. FiRsT PoSt

HI!!

My name is Michelle Anastasia binti Vincent and don't think i'm malay coz i'm not.. I'm christian and melanau gurl.. Know me.. ok then.. this is my first blog.. usually make mistake.. hehe
I was born in 26 July 1997 at Miri General Hospital
To those who Know me, no need to read any longer coz u know me..

In 2009 (now i am writing), i'm in grade 6.. Having my UPSR (DOOM!!)
quiet tough at the early year.. but since the teacher teaching only 3.. so, not reli a big problem
I'm studying at SK ST Joseph, Miri.. (2003-2009) and in p6, become a prefect...

My favourites.. hmm..
Drinks : ice milo, ... lot more.. can't recall..
Foods : mum's cooking, Lasagna, Pizza and Malaysian food lately
Songs : lots of songz.. but mostly i like christians song such as 'WE ARE THE REASON' by Avalon
Movies: latest.. if it is fine with me

Any wishes to the readers,

DO THE BEST IN EVERYTHING!!


1 comment:

  1. hey hey..
    remember me??
    Irfan in 3C??
    eyyhh??
    pwease..rememeber me!
    i was your class mate.

    ReplyDelete